Fat has the tendency of lodging around the butt which can make it look flabby and unattractive. Although your body shape has a major role to play in all this, you can still do a great deal to make your butt toned up. Here are 3 exercises that will do just that.
For these, you will need to perform 2 sets with 20 repetitions each.
- Firstly, place your feet apart the width of your hips.
- Then throw your hip backwards and let the weight of your body be supported in the heels of your feet.
- Slowly move into a squatting position and let your thighs and your upper body make a 90-degree angle.
- Raise our body again and make sure all the weight is concentrated in the heels of your feet. Avoid leaning forward.
If you feel your body’s weight is not adequate, you can get more intensity by holding suitable weights in your hands.
Squat Hold and Pulse.
- You can do the same exercise but with a few modifications to work the muscles in a slightly different way. This one is called the
- Place your feet hip-width apart then push your hip out behind you
- Go down until your thighs form a 90 degrees angle with your abdomen
- Instead of rising up, as you did in the first workout, simply rise a little and go down again, making repeated up-down pulses. Once again, all you need are 2 sets of 20 reps.
The bridge up is a three-in-one killer. It will work out your abs, your butt as well as your leg. The great thing? It is super easy.
- Lie down flat on your back
- Raise your hips toward the ceiling as your feet and upper back support your body
- Make sure the feet are planted flat on the ground and the knees from an angle of 90 degrees.
- Instead of just picking one, you can do all three exercises on different days of the week for balanced results.